challenge 1 part b halee brum




what i learned

  I learned a lot in this project because I've never worked with filming or editing before. Following the video procedure was too confusing for me so i ended up using more trial and error and help from Holly. the audio was the hardest part and sometimes it works and other times it didn't. 

what i liked

I really liked getting to be creative with my angles and video shots and having freedom to do whatever as long as i was able to make it around 30 seconds. the actual filming part took little time at all the editing wasn't hard after i had tried a couple things and figured out what looked best. 

what i would change

I had to cut out a small portion of film so I could fit the time limit which made the establishing short and choppy. So I wish I could have made this smoother but I didn't notice until someone other than holly and I said something.

creative process 

Holly and i had so many cool ideas of shots to take but we couldnt fit them all in and still make it only 30 secinds. we sketched all of them out of a piece of paper which we looked at once then took it where we wanted it to go when we actually recorded and used the paper as a guide. i took ideas from previous classes and different vloger's on youtube.

team

Holly and i tag teamed during filming, we bounced ideas off of each other and made the other try for the best shot possible and didnt stop until it was just how they wanted it. Holly also helped me a ton with exporting my video and gave me some great ideas on how to edit to fit my time frame. we worked very well together.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sketch Up House

challenge 2 part a