challenge 2 part a

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/DrOm-k36tMI" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>


https://youtu.be/DrOm-k36tMI


overview

In this project it was realy all out testing our skills and pushing ourselves to make the best story line and execute in a time frame with segments for 40 minutes some days and an hour and 20 other days. this project was just like the last one editing wise. I had more clips to work with and I had a longer time frame to fit them all in. I liked this project because I was able to take the story line in 50 different directions, we were able to be as creative as we wanted, I was a day behind due to being gone for a mission trip so they had already filmed some clips that I tried my best to work with.


my team 

Since I was gone the day we decided everything, I couldn't pick my groups or have much say in the story line but I wouldn't have ever picked these guys and we still made a really good film and meshed well. the story line on the other hand was a piece of work. the original story line was Jeremiah walking from the band room to the math room, using a skinny chair as his movement other than walking. after filming a couple clips we realized how boring this would be as a viewer so we spiced it up. Jeremiah would be late to detention and have to sneak around.



what I would do next time

the opening shot is really slow, I wish we would have done a close up on his face showing he was flustered because he had to be somewhere. but after it speeds up when he crawls past the attendance lady things start moving and you almost forget how bad the beginning was. I had a lot of different ideas for this but I didn't want to be way too overpowering and start making this project my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sketch Up House