4th quarter Product

     For my 4th quarter project, I created the idea of Zap Key. Our Project was to create a product to sell. To sell something you need ads, an animation, and a good platform to sell it on. It took us about 8 weeks to complete all the steps and get us ready to present to an audience. we faced little challenges along the way; Our video not linking to our website, trying to get our group together to film a commercial, picking who had the best ad, logo, and website design, the list could go on. But along the way we were able to work out the kinks and put together a product to sell that we could all be proud of. We learned different marketing techniques, how to collaborate effectively, what some of our strengths and weaknesses were, and ways to bring out each others strengths. During our video portion of the product we had two solid commercials that we were trying to pick between, Mrs. Zimmerli gave us positive feed back about how the video never contradicted itself and we had consistent sounds and action through out, and it kept with our theme. She also recommended that we try different music and add different shots to draw the viewers in. We changed the music, added a plug at the end that used our slogan and color corrected some things. My work during 4th quarter was mainly quality control and product design. I had a vision for the product i had created and my team helped me put it to life.

      In my class time my team and I were able to complete everything but the filming of the commercial. On days we got done early we were able to review each others work and critique each other to make the project better. Outside of class we worked on picking our setting and leveling shots so as soon as our models cam in we were able to get right to work and take the least amount of time possible while still making quality content.

    Throughout the year my strength lied mainly in video. I love directing and filming then putting together a final product. My creative abilities showed when i was able to direct the commercial. I was able to improve my skills from the very first video project to the final 4th quarter project by watching big brand commercials and learning good angles and colors that catch anyones eye.

     This quarter i was able to watch an idea come to life using e-comm skills i had learned through out the year. It felt rewarding to be able to piece together everything i had learned in the past 3 quarters. I had a lot of product ideas i wish i could have done, but i am still very satisfied with the final product. This year i was able to try something new that i thought was way out of my comfort zone. I met new people and tried a new subject and thats what matters to me. Although i will not be continuing this program next year i'm sure in my free time i can film and edit personal videos and continue practicing my skills.

website:




Our logos and coupon: 



Our video: 
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/SORxvMZxkLE" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sketch Up House

challenge 2 part a