Sketch Up House

    After the chair project the sketch up house came pretty easy to me. All the techniques i use in this project i practiced before diving into the final product. I really liked how my house turned out because if could see myself living in it. I stuck to the initial design but improved things i would have changed if i lived in there. one thing i wished i would have made different is the height of the house so i would have added stairs like the actual house design which would have made it more beachy. I still really liked all the colors i used and how the deck roof looks and if this was a real house i know exactly would i would do to furnish the interior and exterior.

this was my siding and roofing for the deck
this was my roofing for the actual rooof


and here is the final house tour










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

challenge 2 part a