my personality type

ENFP

 extravert(62%) intuitive(25%) feeling(12%) perceiving(34%)








  1. How well do you think your type description describes you?  Give an example of part that is “right on”, and another part that is maybe “not so much.” I think that this discription was really accurate. I like being out of the house and doing things with people, but there are many times when I just need time by myself. Im pretty extroverted and enthusiastic and I love caring for people because that means I can worry about their problems to distract me from my own troubles. I love affection from others and always feeling included. I enjoy passing along ideas and working in groups. Im typically a leader.
  2. Does your personality type description help you to better understand why you are the way you are – and to understand why you gravitate towards some types of work, play, or activities over others?  Explain. I think enfp makes a lot of sense for me because I love being around people so any jobs with a lot of human interaction would make sense, also being out and about always doing something new is very realistic.
  3. In what ways does your personality type clarify for you the role you tend to take when on a team, as part of your family, or in any other setting requiring interaction with a group?  What happens when the role you need to fill matches up with your personality type?  What happens when it doesn’t? I'm almost always a leader and when I'm not a leader I tend to fall behind and get lost and need a lot of help.
  4. In what ways do you think other people have misunderstood you in the past, due to your personality type?  Are there people in your life that you “have issues” with, that could at least partially be explained by the two of you not understanding or not accepting each other’s personality types?  Examples! when no one steps up I noramally take that liberty and do what I can with the situation, this can be preceived as bossy at times, but when I have an idea and one one else contributes I'm left with myself and I run with it.
  5. What have you learned about yourself by doing this assignment? Ive known I was an extrovert since I was 3 and was always trying to get my parents attention. Almost all of our home videos are of me singing or putting on a show. I feel like my older sister was probably extroverted until I was born then she stepped down because she knew she could not compete. but learning what jobs I would be good at was really cool.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sketch Up House

challenge 2 part a